- This event has passed.
Discover Natural Mindfulness Autumn Walk
08/11/2020 @ 9:45 am - 11:45 am
Join Ian Banyard for an Autumn Natural Mindfulness Guided Walk and immersion in nature.
This guided walk is ideal for anyone looking for a natural way of reducing stress & anxiety and boosting health & wellbeing.
This mindfulness based nature & forest therapy walk on Sunday 8th November 2020. Please arrive by 9.45am for a 10am start at the Notgrove Village Hub carpark – GL54 3BS
There are 5 places available at £5 per person and £12 (includes a signed copy of my book “Natural Mindfulness” a personal guide to the healing power of nature connection).
Basic requirements to help you prepare for a Natural Mindfulness Walk are available at this link: https://www.ianbanyard.com/home/walking-information/
COVID 19 GUIDELINES FOR CNM WALKS
For practical purposes in relation to joining a CNM walk please consider the following:
- Please do not attend a walk if you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in close contact with anyone who has in the previous 14 days.
- If you display Covid 19 symptoms within 7 days of a CNM walk please contact your guide so that other walk members can be informed.
- Groups will be kept to a maximum of 6 people (including the guide). If the group is larger than 6 a second or third guide will be required. In these cases, groups of 6 will walk separately from each other.
- Keep your social distance of 1 metre + within your group.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Guides generally carry a First Aid pack with them for emergencies but are not qualified first aiders. It is advised to bring your own mini pack to include anti-bacterial wipes, plasters, disposable face mask and gloves.
- Be careful when opening gates etc not to touch surfaces; use your elbow or a covered hand to protect yourself and others.
- It is advisable not to car-share when attending walks as social distancing in an enclosed space is not possible.
- If in doubt, please contact your walk guide for assistance.
The full Government Guidance on outdoor sport and recreation dated 17th July 2020 can be found here: