Mar/Apr 2020 Booking available now.
WATCH MY VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Thank you for your interest in sharing the healing power of Natural Mindfulness Forest Therapy with others. You can book now, or find out more below.
I am so encouraged by the success of this new online Natural Mindfulness Guide Training Programme. Previous courses have proven that is possible to share the knowledge, understanding, the motivation and inspiration, that enables and encourages, others to become guides too.
My next scheduled course is launching on Fri/Sat, Mar 27/28 until Fri/Sat, Apr 17/18, 2020.
This 21 Day programme is open to anyone and everyone who shares my passion for nature and wants to assist me in my mission to share the healing power of nature connection with others both locally and globally.
My aim is to make this programme accessible to everyone. There are no barriers to you becoming a Natural Mindfulness guide. Guiding others to a deeper relationship with the natural world and our own true nature is a natural ability, not something we have to learn, or qualify in.
The course investment is 60GBP/70EUR/80USD/115AUD inclusive with very easy payment options. Please ask for more details to help you attend if finance is a difficulty for you, or you have any concerns.. Contact me to find out more details.
When you join me on this new online Guide Programme you will:
- Discover a deeper connection with nature and your true nature using Natural Mindfulness.
- Find out how to set up and run your own Nature Connection guided walks and encourage others to join you.
- Get an opportunity to join a growing network of like-hearted Natural Mindfulness Guides.
- Become an important part of an emerging global community of nature connection practitioners.
- Access to a private Facebook group facilitated by Ian Banyard author of Natural Mindfulness, founder of Cotswold Natural Mindfulness and creator of Nature Connection World.
- Access to an online Natural Mindfulness Guide Training Manual.
- A personally signed copy of my new book Natural Mindfulness – your personal guide to the healing power of nature connection.
- A certificate of completion accredited by the IMMA (International Mindfulness & Meditation Alliance)
- Free Activity Provider Membership of Nature Connection World, a global online directory connecting those providing a deeper connection with nature to those seeking one.
What previous participants say about the programme.
“I absolutely loved this course. The flexible method of delivery really suited me and the format really worked. It was simple, not overwhelming and empowering. I loved being in the online groups with like minded people across the globe and sharing the experiences in different terrain and encouraging each other. Was very touching at times. Thank you so much Ian for an exceptional experience and your energy. Love your “natural” approach to life and business. You truly have an embodied natural mindfulness practice. Highly recommended!” – Deborah UK
“I absolutely loved the opportunity to be able to participate. I was looking for something different and your program was a wonderful opportunity and something different than the forest bathing training offerings I have come across. I see your training as a genuine love for the forest and for folks to be able to experience and share that love with others. Thank You. – Ginifir USA
“I really enjoyed the course on many levels. It was interesting to see a Facebook group and FB video being used so constructively and loads of people joining in. But it was the essence of the course that really was most rewarding. Well structured, engaging, a really good step by step approach to increase confidence and autonomy every week. It’s given me the confidence to actually offer Natural Mindfulness as a service in due course. And it shows that not every useful and empowering training has to cost thousands of pounds! Thanks for not up-selling but rather offering ongoing support instead.” Monika – Scotland
I am keen to make this training as accessible as possible to anyone who has a passion for exploring nature and empowering others. So, please get in touch if this resonates with you regardless of your circumstances.
I look forward to welcoming you to a course very soon.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with any others you feel would love to join us.